Monday, May 28, 2007

And just like that.....

*--->snap<---*

My tat is paid for.

Pops and I decided to go fiddle fart around at the Pinon yesterday (now known as the gold dust west but i still find myself calling it the pinon) and it was going very slow. Pops finally managed to get us back to nearly even, and we left. We've got a friend, D, staying with us for a while while he tries to get some cash together to get a place, and shortly after arriving home, he decided we should go back.

He financed us, and I was still doing crappy, when all of a sudden, it happened. I know I've talked about my triple trouble keno on this site before, and have prolly mentioned that I usu play a 4, 5, or 6 spot. A 4 spot when we're broke and trying to make the money last (pays 4.80), a 5 spot (pays 40.25) when we're flush, and a 6 spot (pays 80) when I'm flush AND feeling lucky. Those prize amounts are all tripled if you hit on the devils, of course.

Well, yesterday, for no reason at all, I made up a 9 spot. I didn't use any numbers I regulary play, nor do I even remember what numbers I used, but the excitement came when I hit 8 of 9.

On the devils.

That's $300.00 people. I split the money in half, and gave pops money towards Dland, and put the rest in my tat fund. That should just about do it. What can I say, I'm stoked.




In other news, we're slated to go to Sis's house for waffles today, and I have to work a bullshit 2 hr shift later, so I need to get in the shower, so I hope you all had a good Memorial day.

Fiesta con carne,

T.

(ps the steaks were perfect again)

No comments: