Monday, May 14, 2007

It's not my fault....

I was kidnapped by gypsies and forced to drink large amounts of Sacremental wine.

No?

Ok, aliens abducted me and performed a bizarre series of alcohol tolerance tests on me.

You still don't beleive me?

Ok, a buddy showed up and took pops and I gambling and drinking. How's that sound? He also brought New York steaks, asparagras, artichokes, and LOTS of beer. He also forced us at gunpoint to go gamble. He sported the cash for that too, so it was good.

So was hitting a 5 spot on the devils for $120. Needless to say it was very drunk out last night, and I missed my post. What a shitter.

So, for those who read this (if anybody but kat still does) Happy Mother's Day.

I'm thinking of getting a new tattoo with my winnings, but I really haven't decided yet. Not sure what I can afford even.

Well, hope all is well with you.

Later,

T.

No comments: