Thursday, May 03, 2007

I'll prolly get in trouble for this....

but I don't fucking care!!!

There was no specific 'call of the day' yesterday. I had hoped to share a funny/stupid call with you all, but instead found that I had to lump 3-4 of them together to voice an opinion on a topic that just pisses me off. I call it:

"'scuse me somebody espeaka espanish?

Here's a news flash, NO, I DON'T FUCKING ESPEAKA ESPANISH, and I'm offended that you even asked me.

Now, I know that there are people all over the world that don't speak English. I mean, as far as I know, it's only the official language of 2 countries, and given the world population, it just stands to reason that there are billions of people that don't speak it.

I'm ok with that. You see, I'm don't live in one of those non-speaking countries trying to force my language on other people. Nor would I. I might visit a country without fluency in thier native tounge, but I sure as hell wouldn't MOVE there if I couldn't fucking speak it. Hell, I wouldn't even visit without learning at least a little of the lingua franca.

Anyhow, that's today's. Oh, and yeah the moon didn't rise till after dark here, so no pix of it at all.

Look for another post tomorrow.

T.

No comments: