Thursday, May 31, 2007

And so, it is upon us.....

Ok. It's here. The blue moon Thursday. This post will be brief, but I'll get back on later and regale you with the tales from Hell that I'm sure I will have to slog my way through today.

Yesterday was bad enough, and now the whole Thursday thing.

I'm not excited.

In other news, that time is approaching again. Dland is a scant 4 mos away, and while I can now blog from my phone, I would still like some one or three of you to help out. If you feel like being a guest blogger (and are not already on my contributor list) drop me a line in the comments.

Those of you that have already done, if I haven't said, you can feel free to post if you like. Even when I'm here y'all have access, and my permission to post freely.

Well, think on that a bit while I get through this day....

Fiesta del fuego,

T.

No comments: