Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tom Petty was right.....

The waiting is the hardest part.

Tho I seriously doubt that he was singing about getting tatooed. As you know if you read here, I expressed some concern about getting the money together for my new ink, especially with the Dland savings going on.

The Gold Dust solved that for me, in case you didn't read that either. Now here's the rub: I'm totally joanzin' for my new art.

I have the money, and enough to tip him as well, and my appt is not for a fucking month and a half....What the fuck am I going to do with myself for a fucking month and a half?

Anyone?

In other news, I did managed to sleep in this morning. Til a whopping 6:45. Again, what the fuck? I even went to bed late, as I worked. Must have been 1:30 or 2 before I climed into bed. And yet, here I am posting and it's still not even 7 am yet.

I hate this shit. Like I said, I've never been one of those folks that can sleep til noon, but for fuck's sake, you think I'd be able to sleep past 7 once in a while.

Oh well.

Carne del diablo,

T.

No comments: