Thursday, May 24, 2007

A whole new look....

Ok, so I took the plunge....I changed the template of my blog.

This is so I can start playing with how it looks more than anything. Once I decide which one to use, and how big to make them, I'm going to put a rad cool image at the top of my page, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Thursday, July 12th. Mark the day on your calendar. Or not, but it's marked on mine. That's when my next tat will be dropped on my skin. Mark, my artist, has my lame ass attempts at showing what I want it to look like, and will be working on an actual design.

As I understand it, about 2 weeks before the appt I will be going into the shop to see what direction he's going with it, and I plan on taking a pic or 2 of the design, so look for that in the future. Of course, I'll have him take a pic of it when he's done putting it on, so you can see that too.

I'd take the pic myself, but it's going to be on my back, on my left shoulder. Ever try to take a pic of your own back?

I didn't think so.

Now, all I have to do is get the money.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sweet.

It took me a minute to make sure I was at the right blog.

next time, I need an advance warning in my inbox informing me of the change. That way, I will be prepared.

Just sayin'