Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sometimes....

The hardest part about blogging is coming up with a good title.

Well, it seems that way to me anyhow. Rattling on about the inconsequentials of my life is rather easy in comparison to that.

Since I've been on about tatoos lately, I thought I'd share another one I've come up with, and hope to be able to afford soon.

Being a snake (chinese zodiac) I've decided to get a snake tatoo. My first thought was to have the head of the snake on my foot, and it's body wrapped up my calf. After a bit of thought, tho I decided to go another way.

The tail will be on the top of my foot, and the body will still wrap up my leg, but I now envision the head somewhere in the middle of my calf with it's fangs sunk into my leg.....

I think that will be pretty coo. At Erin's suggestion, I think I'm going to go with a coral snake:



Just because they look so cool. Any other suggestions will also be considered.

Also, as I'm surfing as well as blogging, I just found the Malaysian blue coral snake.....





Now we're talkin'....

Anyhow, time for some eats me thinks...

Fiesta con auga,

T.

No comments: