Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I've started making a book.....

No, not writing a book, but making one. I folded some paper in half, and using just a needle and thread have begun sewing them together. I figure I'll make 3, maybe 4 folios like that then stitch them together and cover it in....I'm thinking leather. I plan to carry it with me to jot down all the ideas that come to me (and are subsequently forgotten for lack of somewhere to write them down).

Last night was barbeque ribs. My Pops is the king of ribs, and last night was no exception. We also had fresh made french fries and corn on the cob.

I ate myself into near insensibility.

Happily there are some leftover ribs, which means I shall be the target of much envy at work when I eat them for my lunch (i take it around 9pm so it cant rightly be called lunch i suppose).

Thanks for playing,

T.

No comments: