Monday, May 07, 2007

Just like they do it at Cordon Bleu.....

Pops used to work in a place called The Newell House, a way bad, top of the line dinner house. The head chef was a graduate of the famed culinary academy, and among the things my did picked up was the recipie for Blue Cheese dressing.

I'm sure you heard me go on about it.

We made some (well pops did) today, and I had a HUGE salad for dinner.

YUM!!

Not much else went on today, but it's a day off, so I kinda liked it that way. We did a bit of shopping, and I went into Trader Joe's for the first time in, like, ever I think. That's where we got the blue cheese, cause it's like half the cost of the grocery store.




Michael should be home soon. I'm waiting for news on that front.

Well, it's kinda boring, but what do you do?

T.

No comments: