Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Too fucking early.....

I woke up at 6:40 this morning, and I'm not happy about it.

Not even a little bit. When you don't have to get into the shower until noon, or leave for work until 2pm, waking up at 6:40 is like having somebody pee in your ear:

It's not something you enjoy.

Only 6 days until the blue moon, and let me tell you, people are just as strange/stupid as ever.

Again, it's more a type of call than any particular call of the day. Let me say it again for the cheap seats. When you say I just have a couple quick questions, and I reply well, I'm the service and I don't really know anything about the company, please don't take that as an invitation to go ahead and ask.

I REALLY don't know.

In other news, I think I've decided to get my kid commeration tat next. It's one I've had in my mind for years now, and I think I'm going to go for it. It's an ankh which for those of you that may not know looks like this:



The cool part is that the loop on top will contain my daughters name, the stem my son's, and the crossbar will be their birthdates. I stopped by Distinct Ink yesterday to talk to Mark, and in true it-only-happens-to-me fashion, he's off on Tuesdays. Well, I'm going back today, so all will be well.

I have no idea how much it's going to cost, or how the hell I'm going to get the money, but it has to be done.

El poquito grande,

T.

No comments: