Thursday, May 10, 2007

Why doesn't through rhyme with rough?

Ha, ha...you thought I'd missed a day, didn't you?

You can admit it. Not that anybody still reads this tripe, but I still feel the need to rant on.

Whew, was it ever a Thursday. I felt good all day, but that was slowly eroded away. Well, I still feel pretty good, but man, am I mad too!!

So, I'm here, talking to you and taking a few deep breaths. I'm supposed to have company (we're gonna play hot shots 3) and Ima kick some azzez (yeah rite been loong since I've played).

There wasn't any particular call to note today, but there were a lot of useless ones. Something that happens....well, all the time is the recorded sales call.

I'm sure you've gotten one at home. Or the recorded fund-raiser call. Hi this is Senator Schmuck, and I've been..... Yeah, well multiply that by the 180-250 companies we answer for and you being to see my dilema.

Well the company is here, so that's all for now...

Maybe I'll post a pics of Trina's feet later....

T.

No comments: