Saturday, May 05, 2007

It's too early for a good title....

It's just after 6 a.m. as I write this, so forgive the lameness of the title....

For no reason at all, I'm doing a walkathon today.

No, I'm not sponsored.

I'm not raising any money.

I just don't have anything better to do.

A friend from work is the one who did all the leg work for sponsors and such, and she got over $300.00. I'm not sure who the money benefits, but I'm sure whomever it is will be happy to get it.

I have to be at her house at 7:30. What the fuck was I thinking?




The call of the day (friday) is a bit of a toss up between the guy that told me, and I quote 'I've got pus coming out of the end of my penis, and there's a redish tint to my diarrhea', and this little gem:

"******** ****** ********, this is T.J. how may I help you?"

"Who is this?"

"It's T.J. with the answering service for ******** ****** ********."

"Oh, well, I need to talk to someone privately, but thanks for calling anyways"



Fucking what?

Thanks for calling.....yeah, cause I soooooo called you.

Yeah, gotta love it.

Well, I intend to take some pix on the lovely walk, so perhaps I'll post them later.....

T.

No comments: