Saturday, May 12, 2007

It is but the work of a moment....

To come here and tell thee of my days....

So, again I sit before you, my tale to tell. I wish I had beauty to share, or even joy, but sadly, these are denied me.

I have another day before me, and then may I rest. Tis a Saturday, however, and methinks 'twill be a test of my resolve.....




Sorry....Watching A Knights Tale, and feeling all Olde English and shit. Today is going to suck, I just know it. Yesterday was a total pain in the ass, and when Friday is Hell, Saturday is the Death that follows after.

I wish it were not so, but it always seems to be thus.

Oh, and for those keeping score: We had a call of the day.

"Random foot and ankle doctor's office, this is T.J., how may I help you?"

"Yes, I'd like to place an order please."

"And would you be wanting a new foot or a new ankle you stupid fuck?"

No, of course I didn't say that, but it's what I was thinking. How fucking hard is it to listen to the person answering the phone? I mean really.

Anyhoozle, there's a shower with my name on it, and I will leave thee.

Later,

T.

No comments: