Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It's 7:00 am pst....

And I've been up for a fucking hour already.

What's up with that shit, I mean really. I'm not a late sleeper by any means. Never have been. I don't want to waste my whole day in bed either. That's not what I'm saying at all. But, for the love of mike, you'd think that at least once in a while I'd be able to sleep in to, oh say....like 7:30, or heaven forbid 8 'o fucking clock.

But no, sadly that is not the case.I suppose I could use this time to my advantage, try and get some stuff done....but it would have to be stuff that involves no money, and being home by noon so I can get into the shower for work. Usually, there's nothing that fits that bill, so I laze around the house, and if I get sleepy (which i usu do) taking a nap before shower time.

It's a nasty little cycle that's developed. Plus, it's getting hotter again. That's going to make it harder to fall, and of course to stay asleep.

Oh well, I guess it's better than freezing my onions off.

How was your Memorial Day weekend? Mine was ok. We barbequed not once, but 3 times, and there was breakfast yesterday at sis's. I wore a tank top, but managed to keep my tat hidden from my mom.....

I still haven't told her that I have any....I mean, she's my mom, and I'm sure she won't approve. Oh well, it's going to be increasingly harder to hide them, as I've decided to go full on with them.

I have at least 6 more that I want to get, and after all the recent reminders of just how short life is, I've made the decision to get them as quickly as I can.

As long as the Gold Dust keeps paying for them, that should be fast, fast, fast.

Yeah, right.

Ok, time for some more coffee.

Carne del diablo,

T.

No comments: