Tuesday, April 22, 2008

3/5ths of my week gone, just like that.....

Ok, it's gone really fast, and I'm not sure why.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, not by a long bight.

It's been rather nice, in fact.

So, big news: Come 4/29 Rockstar will be releasing GTA IV, and I can't fuckin wait. I'm sure I've talked about the games somewhere in this blog, so I'm not gonna dwell on it, but suffice it to say that for the next month or so, I'm going to have absolutely no social life.

Hell, I might even take a sick day. I mean, I do get a few paid ones....the kind you have to take or you lose them.....

Hmmmmmm.

Also, Rush is a mere 2 weeks or so away. Another thing I can't fuckin' wait for. I'm not sure, but I may have a friend that can get me a room in Reno so I don't have to drive home after the show.

That would be the rockinest thing ever.

Ok, letter time.

Which one do you thing could possibly 'B' next?







1. A Blog

2. A slog.

3. A dog (notice that it is a bassett hound)


Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: