Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm on the popcorn and coffee diet.....

No, really.....

It's more because I always forget to take lunch than anything else.

Well that, and the coffee and popcorn are free at work. See, we have one of these popcorn machines in the store. We make fresh corn every day for our customers (and employees), and as you can imagine, the coffee, well there's a coffee maker, and that's free too.

So, to business:





That's our next letter. Number 19 in your programs, number 7 in our hearts.

Here are some 'S' things.

And some bureaucratic solutions.

In other news, one of Dave the Roomie's customers (hes a server) gave him some concert tickets for his (upcoming) birthday, and he's forwarded them to me. That means that tonight (my friday no less) I'll be going to see Ani DiFranco. I'm not really familiar with her music, but hey, it's a free concert.

I'll try and get a couple ghetto pics with my phone.

Ok, time for my pre-work shower.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Andie Pandie said...

Ooo, how's that diet working out for you? ;) I love the smell of popcorn though so fresh popcorn at work would be teh awesome. :D

T.J. said...

It seems to be working ok.

T.