Sunday, April 20, 2008

It was a pretty good Saturday.....

A few things happened that made it a great day. One of the biggest was when I got a call from L, asking me if I had time to go have some sushi...

Yeah, right. Like I don't have time for that like whenever...I mean really.

So we were going to go to National's, but sadly we found out that they're closed on Saturdays. Assholes. Instead we ended up at this place called Sushi Teri, and man oh man was it good.

We did all you can eat lunch (15.95 per person), and between the two of us, I think we polished off 7 long rolls and an order of upside down shrimp.

I ate soooo fucking much sushi, but it was sooooo fucking good.

L even paid this time, so I got off easy.

But, on to business:




We are gathered here to day to pay homage to the sometimes vowel, 'Y'.

1. This is kind of a strange one.....

2. Why are we here?

3. Whatever works.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

2. um... because we're here? (roll the bones...)

T.J. said...

That's my little Rush fan.....

T.