Saturday, April 12, 2008

Did you hear about the new Pirate movie?

It's rated 'Ahhrrrr.'

Which, coincidentaly enough, is a(nother) homophone for today's letter.



And as is the norm, here are a few 'R' related links for your viewing pleasure:

1. Watch your language.

2. Religion is the answer...

3. Is your city on this list?


Well, there you have it. Another letter laid bare for your inspection.

Now, since the only thing I've done since yesterday's post is sleep, I have no new tales of wonder or excitment to regale you with, and thus shall bid thee all adieu.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Well. I told you that I would pop in, so here I am, popping in.

Job well done on your 'letters'. Hopefully, in May, I can jump on the NaBloPoMo wagon. And, hopefully, it's a topic worthy of my time. :p

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

*pirate wench-ish humps*