Saturday, April 19, 2008

I soooo forgot to title this before I posted.....

Yesterday saw a trip to Reno w/Pops and Sis. She had to go sign some paperwork for her new job (you can cheer for her now) and wanted some company. Also, Pops wanted to go to T.J. Maxx and get something he'd seen there a couple days before.

Sadly, it turns out that what he saw wasn't really what he thought it was, so he didn't get it. We wandered around the store for a bit. Man, there's a lot of stuff in there.

I didn't see anything I couldn't live without, tho.

On the way home, we stopped at our fast-becoming lunch obsession, B.J.'s Brewhouse Restaurant. The food in there is so the shit, and their beers (well the two ive had) are fantastic. If any of you live near one, I suggest ye git yer asses in there for a meal.

Their Jeramiah Red (killians copy) and PM Porter (guinessesque) are great, as are the avocado egg rolls. Crispy golden wontons wrap a tantalizing blend of avocados, cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, pine nuts, chipotle pepper and spices. Served with a sweet tamarind sauce. Fucking YUM!!! It's reasonably priced, and you get lots of food.

Ok, enough food critic, as I'm sure you're all waiting in strained anticipation for:




The next player in our little game. I can only say that while it may be 16th in usage overall, if the fuckers that did the count had used my blog to test letter frequency, 'F' would have been somewhere near the fucking top, given my propensity to fucking swear here.

So, some 'F' things:

1. That's hot.

2. Can you picture this?

3. Not quite the 'F' word.




Ok, that's it for today. Time to surf a bit and watch a movie, I think. This letter posting thing kinda threw off my whole 'Saturday Movie Review' thing. Or maybe I just got lazy and didn't watch/review any movies.

Either way.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: