Sunday, April 13, 2008

Let's take him out back and beat the shit out of him.....*

It was a typical day, for a Sunday.

I woke up much earlier than I needed to, had a pretty good day at work, and actually remembered to watch The Simpsons.

I know how jealous you are all of my rockstar-like lifestyle, and I wish I could help you out with that, but I really can't. Unless you move out here and move in with me.

Even then you might fall behind, might not be able to keep up with the breakneck pace at which I live. I can coach you some, but you either have it or you don't.

Our letter today is the 4th letter of the alphabet, a little guy I like to call:




It's getting harder and harder to find interesting letter sites/lists everyday, and I'm doing my best not to do repeats, but it's a bit of a chore.

1. This is for all 'D' geeks out there.

2. Invest some time in D'is

3. Diseases.

Oh, and you can file these two stories under 'D' for 'dumbasses.'

Buenos con queso,

T.

*This is a fairly tough one.....any guesses??

No comments: