Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An open letter to the asshole drivers of the world:

Dear fucktards,

I don't care how fucking important you think something is, there are some things you should never do in a moving vehicle.

Especially when I'm on the road.

First, and foremost, do not, I repeat do not, turn in front of a car doing 50-55 and drive 40. This is dangerous in a couple ways. I mean, if I wasn't expecting you to have done it, and prepared accordingly, this might have been bad. I mean, your numbheadedness might have caused an accident. Also, there's the chance that I'd deliberatlely run you off the road, pull you out of your car and kick your ass.

I don't care if you were 60, you prick.

Also, Please refrain from txting/talking/reading, ffs/and any other non-driving related activity while you're driving. Whatever you're doing, it's not more important than paying attention when you're driving. Nothing is so important that it can't wait 60 seconds while you find a place to pull over.

Oh, and another thing: Use your fucking blinkers, people. All you people that think you don't need to, that what you're doing should be obivious? Yeah, you all suck.

And not even very well.

There are lots of other issues I could discuss, and I'm sure y'all have your own pet peeves about it, but I'm going to preserve at least a little dignity.



Go to Hell, all of you,


T.

Ok, now I'm going to go get my road rage issues worke out on GTA: IV.

This game smokes.

Buenos con queso,

T.

ps oh yeah did you hear about this freak

3 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Okay, about "that freak". We toured a house (SIX BEDROOMS! $30K less than our budget!! WOO WOO) tonight that we might maybe (well, yeah!) want to buy. Said house had a cool-ass basement, one room of which had a bunch of emo-teen-girl "expressions" written all over the (outside) of the door in permanent marker. Little shit. But, anyway, so I go, "hey, this is where they locked in the daughter and her incestual spawn". Husband and my sweet baptist realtor stopped and looked at me like I was PSYCHOTIC. Man, I wish somebody around me understood what the hell I was talking about. Jeesh.

Beth said...

I concur one hundred and forty-seven percent. I hate stupid drivers. They put those blinkers there for a reason! Not just decoration numb nuts! OMG.

And OMG!! That man is BEYOND sick.
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

tusk said...

"The other dungeon children appeared to be doing relatively well." thats beautiful