Sunday, April 06, 2008

The big 'O'.....

Symbol of tires and orgasms the world 'round.

It's also the first letter in the word 'oops,' which is what I had Fri and Sat.

Well, they weren't really 'oopses' I guess. See, I was at L's house for the last couple days, and the only 'puter they have is her S.O.'s laptop, and it was with him at work most of the time I was there.

When the 'puter was at home, we were doing other things, so I just kinda made peace with the fact that I wasn't going to post.

Oh well, it's not the end of the world I guess.





O!!

And that's all I've got today.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Kelwhy said...

T- thanks for playing, you are assigned the letter... hmmm

...since you've already done T - how about J? That will jump you ahead on your list - WAY ahead. But oh well.

Lemme know when you finish it!

Kelwhy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.