Friday, April 11, 2008

No power in the 'verse can stop me.....

Ok, so here we are again.....

Well, here I am anyway. You're still there, wherever there is.

First things first, the concert.

Yeah, I couldn't find anyone to go with me, and since I wasn't really up for going alone, I chose the other route. I simply stayed home. If it were a group I was in love with musically (like the forthcoming rush show) I'm sure I would have gone. Since, however, it was a band/singer I had never heard of until I listed some of her cd's on ebay for work, I was a little less psyched for it.

Speaking of Rush, that's getting closer by the day, and I can't wait.

Now, let's end the suspense. I know all of you are wondering what today's letter is, so here you have it:




I chose this one because it's chocolate, and who doesn't love chocolate?

Ok, some 'h' related pages to follow:

1. The philosophical 'H'.

2. The diabolical 'H'

3. The educational 'H'.

Oh, and kudos to tusk/Michael for getting yesterday's movie quote.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: