Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My salad days, when I was green in judgement.....

Or something like that.

Had a pretty good day at work yesterday. I got to go on not 1, but 2 field trips.

The first was marginally non-exciting, as it was a 'quick' run to the Post Office to mail off the big boss's tax info.

The second, and more fun was to one of our local sub shops. T, one of my bosses offered the 'you fly, I'll buy' proposition. Since I (again) forgot to bring anything to eat, I was totally down with that.

Couple that with a fair amount of stuff to list, The Sopranos on my iPod, and just generally a fast day, and it works out to an alright day.

Letter 'C', come on down. You're the next contentant on The Letter Frequency Show!!!





1. Another language.

2. Define thyself.

3. Have fun in Kansas.

Ok, time for that whole 'get ready for work' thing. Can you feel the excitement?

Can you?

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Kelwhy said...

i totally love the "you fly, i'll buy" proposition! I'm always up for that! ;)