Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tea for 2, and two for Tea.....

The letter




is the second most frequently used letter in the English language. Here are some letter 'T' related activities, and here are some words that start with 'T.'




In other news, PSP has correctly identified the quote from yesterday. I'm still waiting to see if anyone else can.....

She's requested that I make her waffles, and we're working on the fine points of that obligation.....

In other other news, Pops and I have scheduled a road trip for June.....

It seems one of my nieces or nephews is graduating the first weekend in said month, and he and I are going to drive up and spend a couple days with my older sister, L.

I've already gotten the time off, so that's cool. Now, there's just the waiting.....

Which as all y'all classic rockers know, is the hardest part.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: