Friday, April 25, 2008

Today would have been 'J' day...

You know, in the whole 'how often are they used thing,' but since Kelwhy gave me the letter 'J' earlier this month when she tagged me with a 'letter' post, I've already visited this letter, and I think doing so again would be counterproductive.

Instead, I'm going to ressurect a fun game from a (now defunct i think) humor magazine I used to read. Way back in the long ago, I used to read a magazine called National Lampoon.

They have a website, and that's cool and all, but I miss the paper mag. I'm not sure if it's really dead or not but they used to have a feature called 'Letters from the Editors.' Now, the thing with this was, the letters are fake.

Totally.

So, one I remember went something like this:

Dear Sirs,

If you want to know the truth, I am truly a tiger in the sack. That being said, I'd never give the time of day to a pathetic loser like yourself.

By the way, that thing on my face...it's a melanoma, if that makes you feel better.

XOXO

Cindy Crawford.



Also, it was pointed out by Kelwhy that 'K,' as a letter deserved a better shake of the stick.

To wit:

1. She's a weapon (and hawt too)!!

2. Ok, quit your winin'

3. 3D: The shape of things to come.

Ok, I need to recover from 18 (yes eighteen) holes of golf with a nice tasty nap.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: