Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Personally, I'd never leave the 'Bing.....

That's about as obscure a reference as I can make, tho there are a couple folks who will understand right off.

So, today was kind of a trial. No, I'm not embroiled in legal proceedings, but my back is once again hovering somewhere between 'full on going out', and just slightly 'gone out.'

It's delicious.

As you can imagine, working in such a state is pleasure like no other. And before you ask, no, I didn't take anything for it.

Why, you ask?

Well, if I told you that 4 Advil, or Aleve, or any other fucking OTC pain reliever you can think of does nothing, would it change your question?

Hell, if all we have is asprin, I take 6. Today, however, I decided to forego the whole fucking process of pill taking, and progress straight to the liquid solution.

That's beer for those of you not on the same page. No, you ninnies, I didn't drink at work. I somehow managed to limp through my day, and came home to start self-medicating.

I've had a few (like 4 now i think) and I've been watching The Sopranos. I'm about 5 episodes into season 5, and I almost forgot to post. What a dumbass, huh?

Ok, hold on to your butts, as I present for your reading pleasure, the story of:




Once upon an alphabet, there were 5 vowels. A & E got together to form their own network. I, well, I was always kind of independent, and soon found work in the support industry.

O, was the well-rounded sort, and did odd jobs around racetracks. In some places, he was a real wheel.

U, well, U was a bit of an unruly sort. Always bent out of shape. Once he discovered horses, however, he was a shoe-in.

Before that, though, he did some of the following:

1. He got an education...

2. He glossed over some things.

3. And finally, he underwent a religious conversion.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

This is the Cutest. Letter Post. Ever. And I hope your back begins to behave soon. And drinking at work is not as bad as it sounds...

T.J. said...

Heh...glad you enjoyed it.

T.