Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's getting closer.....

I'm refering, of course, to the release of Grand Theft Auto IV. I think I mentioned that some time in the last few days, but hey, it's on my mind, what can I say?

I found a smokin' deal on a pre-order. It's $3.00 cheaper than the store, and it includes free shipping. How fuckin' cool is that? I'm just not sure if I'm going to get it on 4/29 (the actual release date) of if it will be shipped on that day, getting it to me within a few days....

Either way, I'm going to be playing the shit out of it. So much so, in fact, that I'm not even going to try to do NaBloPoMo in May (the theme is voices if you want to know) and I know that I'll prolly slip up and miss a couple posts.

It's just the way I am.

In other news, the march of the letters continues:






I know it's not the plain, simple letter photo you were expecting, but I've always thought Racer X was the coolest mutha fucka in animation.

Ok, so there's something that bothers me about 'X.' Thing is, I'm wondering if we even need it as a letter. Look at the 'X' section of your dictionary. Most of those words that start with the letter 'X' actually start with a 'Z' sound.

Maybe the let it in because it was cool or something.

Anyway, here's some 'X' stuff:

1. Music to my ears.

2. Another language, of sorts.

3. It's all in your genes.




Ok, so it's back to it tomorrow. At least I managed to kick the cold out before it got a good hold on me.

And now I'll leave you to your own devices.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: