Sunday, April 27, 2008

Right on cue.....

Hello, and welcome to Sunday evening.

It was a fairly relaxed day at work, and I just finished eating a huge helping of Poppa's chili, so I guess you could say it's been a very good day.

The clouds were very trippy on my way home today, so I took some shots of them:












Pretty wierd, huh?

Ok, on to the moment you've all been waiting for, today's letter:




Have you figured it out yet?

It's 'Q,' of course. Kinda silly how 'U' is so near the top, and the one letter it's always associated with is second to last in usage..... It's a funny little world.

1. That's news to me.

2. Isn't that Qute?

3. And I think I found another blog to read.




So, there you have it. And I should tell you that tomorrow we will present you with the least commonly used letter in the English language. This saddles me with a bit of a problem, as there will be 2 days left without letters to post.

I guess I'll have to come up with something else.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: