Friday, April 18, 2008

A Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On.....

So, it was 102 years ago today that San Francisco got rocked by the famous earthquake.

They rebuilt, of course, as I'm sure you know. I've seen a couple things on Discovery/Whatever Educational Channel that have grim predictions for the future though. It seems that there are many places would be devastated if there were another big quake in The City.

Ok, now for it.



In our continuing saga of 'How Often Arey They Used,' we come to that most misnamed of all letters, the 'double u.'

I mean, really, shouldn't it be the 'double v?'

Most fonts display it that way.

I'm just sayin'.

Here's one for the ladies.

Some planetary concerns.

And one for the kiddies.

Tune in tomorrow for the next exciting installment.




Ok, I have some running around to do today, so I'm out. Hope all is well with all y'all.

Oh, incidentally, yesterday was my 600th post.

It boggles the fucking mind.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Kelwhy said...

quite boggling.... ;)

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Double "V", I think.

T.J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T.J. said...

Mein Gott in Himmel!!!

Of course you're right PSP.

The double 'V'.

Boy, is my face red.

T.