Monday, April 28, 2008

This is the end, my only friend, the end

It's the anti-zenith.

Rock bottom.

We've come to the last letter in our little experiment. Strangley, the last letter is actually the last letter.

I'm speaking of course of




1. Radical...

2. What the Urban Dictionary has to zay.....

3. Play the game.




In other news, my copy of GTA IV has shipped, or so they tell me. I just hope it's here tomorrow (fuckin right) so that I can get my fix. It would be sweet, but I'm not holding my breath.

I mean really, even if it did come tomorrow I'd pass out.....

Prolly prang my head on something too, rendering me a vegetable, and thus unable to play what may very well be the 'game of the year' this year.

Ok, time to read some of y'all before I head to work.

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Andie Pandie said...

Let me know how you like it. Mr. AP is talking about it so we might end up getting it.

Beth said...

Hello, my little tech-whore. I got the 8G nano. I lurrrve it.

How are things?

I will come back when I have time to read.

*techy humps*

T.J. said...

Andie: Will do. Mine's slated to arrive on Thursday, I'll let you know shortly after that.....

Kat: 8 gigs is pretty good. I went with the 80 gig...cause you know, the whole tech-whore thing. I want the 160...well, actually I'll wait a year or so, and get a like 500....grin

T.

-h. said...

GTA rocks my socks. I checked my PSN indicator to see if you were online. Alas, you are not. XOXO, Tech Whore.