Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Written in longhand.....

Ok, so continuing with the whole 'letter' theme (even tho i already blew it) I'm presenting you with this:




Some time ago, Sandra had a post about how, as a writer, she sometimes missed/needed the physical act of writing. She and I traded a couple letters, and we've actually met in person as well, but we both kinda got too busy to continue.

So, I propose this:

Kat, please email me with a street addy (or txt me do you have my number) and I'll send you the pictured letter. The only cavet is that you send me one in return.

I'll even enclose a prize in the envelope.

Now, now ladies don't fight. I chose Kat 'cause she and I have a strange kind of rapport, and she's been with me almost from the
beginning.

So, anyway, that's the deal.

No pressure.

I'll go email you my mbl number, just so you have it.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Beth said...

*strange rapport humps*

You're on, my little tech whore.

I'm off to school. I will text you with my addy. :D

T.J. said...

Coolio.

T.

AndiePandie said...

Yes, I did find you. :D