Friday, June 01, 2007

It wasn't as bad as I feared.....

Now, it was busy as hell, but Thursdays have been lately anyhow, and I did have some stupid callers, but that's not a big surprise either, but it was nothing like the Hell I had envisioned.

The highlight for me was when some yahoo called one of our oxygen companies at 10:40. His sole question? What time is it.

Excuse me? What fucking time is it? Don't you have a watch/clock/cell phone you fukcing dolt? Or the number for time, perhaps? Next time, choose another route, and you won't piss me off.

This little moon tracking experiment has kinda gotten me back in the blogging habit, so I guess I'll keep on for a bit. I'll try to keep it fun and exciting, but I'm not making any promises.

Most of what I do here is bitching anyhow. But then, don't we all?

Well, I'm off to do some surfing.

Siesta con pollo,

T.

No comments: