Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I mean, come on....Really

Last night, I took a call for one of the law firms we answer for. It was a young lady who had lost her cell phone and was calling to talk to one of the main people in the account.

She asked to be patched through, as she didn't have his number, so I connected her.

Why am I bringing this up, you may ask?

It was his fucking girlfriend.

Yes, that's right his girlfriend does not know his phone number. Now, I have plenty of numbers in my phone that I don't know by heart....Mostly family and friends in CA that I've just recently reconnected with, but all of the numbers I use on a daily/weekly basis are firmly embedded in my mind.

I don't know about y'all, but if I was in a relationship, I'd sure as fuck know my girlfriend's number.

I'm just sayin'.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: