Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Overtime, sweet overtime.....

Well, you know how I was bitching about only getting 2 hrs of overtime on Monday, and how I'd have prefered a couple more hours?

I guess it's true that you need to be careful what you wish for, as you may get it. You see, someone called in sick yesterday. So, not only did I get called in 4 hrs early, but it worked out that I got a full 8hrs of overtime.

I made $111.60 for working yesterday. I also already have 6 other ot hours on this coming check, so we're edging ever closer to the new camera.

It's killing me tho, I have to tell you. I was so strung out by the end of shift last night. I felt like I had been beaten up.

And, no, I'm not into that.

Well, not much.

According to the schedule, I have my regular 2 days off next week, but I'm not holding my breath. Me having time off is entirely contingent upon nobody else calling in sick.

I hope I get them tho. I'm really starting to burn out.

Is is September yet?

Carne del diablo,

T.

No comments: