Monday, June 25, 2007

Lake Tahoe is on fire.....

Well, not the lake itself, but some of the surrounding forest. I guess if it happens in Tahoe, it's news.

Here's what CNN has to say about it.

These I took from my neighborhood:




Tons of smoke:



Last one:







We did Chinese for dinner last night, and it was yummy. I managed to hit a 6-spot yesterday, but with needing a couple things from the store, dinner, and some stuff that I need to send Michael that he forgot when he moved, I don't really get to put any extra towards my camera.

Sigh.

I get to do one of my favorited things today. I get to go to work for a 2 hour shift. I'm sooooooo stoked. I know it's checkout, and I know it's the busiest time/day of the week, but for crying out loud, if you're going to call me in, give me more than 2 fucking hours, please.

Guess that's all I have for now.

Siesta con agua,

T.

No comments: