Sunday, June 24, 2007

There's nothing to compare.....

To waking up with the smell of coffee in the air.

Pops must have been up fucking early this morning. It was about 10 to 7 when I woke up smelling heaven. I've got a big cup of it sitting here, comforting me as I write.

I finally made it to another day off. Well, if you can call it that. My mom's trying to sell my step-dad's car (he died some years ago) and I told her I'd detail it for her so she can get a better price.

She showed up with all kinds of crap yesterday. Armor all, tire and rim cleaner, leather protectant, the works. So, after a trip to the Gold Dust West (gotta finance that new D40 somehow) I'm going to spend the rest of the afternoon spiffing up the car.

Hell, I may even do mine. I mean, why not? There's plenty of product to do 8 or 9 cars.

Ok, time to shower and clean up a bit.

Buneos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

and that being said,
you come and do mine! :D


i love coffee.




tremendously

Unknown said...

I so agree with you on the coffee thing. If I can get my lazy butt up in the evenings to set up the timer on the coffee maker then it will wake me also. Most mornings though, I've been to lazy and have to make it then. But once it's in my tiny little hands it is pure heaven.

Just don't talk to me until at least half of it is gone.

Thanks for commenting!