Thursday, June 21, 2007

I want an iPhone.....

Have you seen the commericials for these fuckin' things?

If you have, I don't need to tell you how cool they are. If you haven't, I'm not even going to try and describe them. Just go here iPhone.

The commericals are there if you want to watch them.

There's something else I want very badly: The Nikon D40. If the gods smile, I might have one for the trip to Dland. If they don't then it will be sometime after.

My little digital is ok, but I just can't do what I really want with it. The best part of the deal is that the investment I've made in glass will pay off. All the lenses I have for my other Nikons will snap right on the front of this bad boy.

Yeah, I'm joanzin pretty hard for it.

So, now you know what to get me for Christmas.

Carne del diablo,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I SO want an iPhone. Those are fuckin' SWEET!!!!

Too bad the only carrier is AT & T. Blech.

So, now YOU know what to get ME for Christmas. Heh.