Friday, June 29, 2007

If you wanna be my lover......

You better git wit' my friends.....

I've never really understood that.

Lessee...I want to have sex with you, but first, you want me to fuck your friends? How exactly does that work? I mean, I know they taught us to share in kindergarten, but this is fucking ridiculous.

You may not immediately see where this is going, but only if you haven't heard the news.

Ironic that this news comes amid other bomb stories.

If you ask me the more dangerous and deadly of the two is the former.

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want....Sporty Spice.

Yeah, just once

For like 4 or 5 hours. And hey, we even have the same birthday. We could give each other 'presents.'

After that, I'd like them all to, in the words of The Who, 'fade away.'

Ok...outie.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: