Friday, June 22, 2007

I think my coundown timer's wrong.....

I'm not looking at it at the mo, but I think it's off by like 12hrs. Not that I really care, mind you. It's not like I won't get my ink if the timer's incorrect, I just thought I'd point it out.

As if any of you care when I go under the needle again. I should be getting my preliminary appt soon, you know the one where we see where the artist is with it, and determine the direction in which things are going. Only 3 weeks left until the pain begins.

I can't wait.

In other news, I think I may have found a way to get a new computer. I don't want to jinx it by talking about it, but there is a chance that soon I will not be blogging from a doorstop (p3 500mhz 512 ram) masquerading as a computer.

If I weren't so tired (working 6 days a week is killing me atm), I'd prolly post more, but I am, so I'm not, if you get me.

Carne del diablo,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I hate doorstops. *kicks hers*