Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday....

And once again, my only day off this week. Until we get the new operator trained, and get another one hired we're still short-handed. It totally sucks to work 6 days a week. One day off is just not enough. I'm sure you would all (both) agree with me. The only fact that makes it even slightly tolerable is that anytime we have to work more than 5 days, the extra days are pure overtime, regardless of the hours during the week.

Yeah, I almost feel like I'm getting paid what I'm worth when I'm making time and a half.

Almost.

I'm also wondering how many of you are still checking my site. You see, nobody really comments any more. I'm wondering why. Please, people let me know you're out there.....

Not that I'll stop this if you aren't but I just like to know.....

Ok, that's it for now.

Carne del diablo,

T.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am still here...
just in a forced state of silence.



-sn