Monday, June 11, 2007

I want to go to the North Shore....

Well, I want to see all of the Islands, but I would love to be on Oahu like October through December or so. That's when the surf is really cranking.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not a surfer. Not even a little bit. Even if I were, the odds of me going out in 18+ foot waves would be pretty slim.

Photographiclly speaking, tho, it's one of my dreams. I love the ocean, you see. I could spend the rest of my life right there on that beach, just taking pictures of the surf.

Well, and the surfers.

And the hot chicks in bikinis.

But, mostly the surf. The power of the ocean is amazing. Here's a shot I nipped off the web somewhere...:




Yeah, now that's a fucking wave. Course, the surf there can get over 25 feet during the winter swell, and that's when I want to be there.....

Yeah, so that's all I have today. Unless you want me to bitch about being up a 5 fucking am today.

But I'm not gonna, so there. /em sticks tounge out....

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: