Sunday, June 10, 2007

Writer's block.....

That ever happen to you?

I've been sitting here for a few minutes trying to figure out what I should write about, and I've been stuck.

This time not only a title, but a topic is eluding me.

Tho I did just see a Geico commercial. They used to have cool commercials. Remeber the one where the guy was sitting at the table in a restaurant? His waitress drops off his meal, he picks up the top slice of bread and says 'I asked for no mayo,' at which point she takes the bread and scrapes the mayonaise off on the edge of the table and slaps the bread back on top of his sandwich.

Now that's some funny shit right there.

Currently it's a battle between that talking lizard and those fucking cavemen. The lizard is bad enough. I wouldn't buy insurance from a lizard if my life depended on it. Especially an animated, and therefore wholly fake one.

Now they've got another 'fake' team trying to sell it. I mean, really. Fucking CAVEmen? Who in their right mind would buy insurance from a fucking caveman? I mean, take away the fact that they're not real. Take away the fact that they're waaaaaay behind us on the evolutionary path, and prolly have a greatly reduced mental capacity. Let's just say for a second that they were real caveman. What the fuck would they know about insurance? What do they have to insure? Thieir fucking sabertooth tiger skin and their club?

And, for the ultimate insult, these wankers are being given their own t.v. show. Yeah, I'll bet that's a fucking winner. It's not bad enough that every other new show on the idiot box is one of those fake 'reality' shows, now we have these irritating assholes to contend with.

Fuckin' geico.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: