Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What a weiner.....

In case you haven't heard, there's been a huge loss in the sports world.

No, I'm not talking about 'wrestler' Chris Benoit and his family. This, while tragic, has, in my opinion, very little to do with sports.

I never have, nor will I ever, consider 'pro wrestling' to be a sport. It's bullshit of the purest ray serene. As staged as any play, and as bad as any soap opera. It's as fake as Pamela Anderson's tits, and I've had my fill.

Of wrestling, mind, not Pam's titties.

No, I'm talking about Takeru 'Tsunami' Kobayashi.

In case you are unfamiliar with him, he is the hot dog eating champion, and he's been struck down in the prime of his career with a dibilitating injury:

Arthritis of the jaw.

What, you think I'm kidding?

Hah. This Bites.

If you can't tell, I've got CNN on, as there's not a fucking other thing on to watch. I'd heard about Tsunami earlier, and I'm not sure why I'm sharing now, other than to demonstrate that even on the 'news' channels, there's crap that nobody really cares about.

Pulpo ranchero,

T.

2 comments:

Kelwhy said...

occupational hazards... haha...

;)

Beth said...

totally craptastic.

but, he had to have some inkling that this would happen at some time in his life. No one can scarf 'dogs his whole life, you know.