Thursday, June 14, 2007

We're poking holes in the planet?

How fucking stupid does this sound?

What the fuck?

I mean, I can understand drilling for oil. That has it's uses. I think we'd be better off if we could find other things to use, as the crap produced in the production, refining and use of petroleum products is killing the planet, but for fuck's sake, do we really need to see if we can get through the crust just to say we did?

What's next, Trying to see if we can get all the way to the core? Hey, I know, let's make our own volcano. This is going to end badly, I know it.

On another note, I'd like you to take a closer look at the diagram. Do you see the italics there that state Drawing not to scale?

Oh, really. You mean that this diagram isn't 4700 km long? I had no fucking idea. Why would they even put that disclaimer there? Is the earth going to sue for slander because it's layers have been misrepresented? I don't fucking think so.

Gar...Can you tell it's Thursday?

Carne del diablo,

T.

No comments: