Thursday, June 28, 2007

Mark your calendars boys and girls....

That's right, come July 27th, there's an event you should not miss.....

The Sim-sons.

I can hardly wait. I've been waiting for this movie forever. I'm glad they finally got off their collective asses to give us fans something that we've been asking for for years now.

Now, if they'll only release a full-length Mc Bain movie, I'll be able to die a happy man.

Well, not yet, but eventually. There's still too much I want to do to die now.

They're still talking about the fire on all the big news channels. Today is going to be one of those days tho.

The wind has a very good chance of screwing the deal today. It's been less windy over the past couple days, but today the potential for winds gusting into the 30's brings with it a very real threat.

California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger toured the disaster scene yesterday.

Not reported was whether or not he said 'I'll be back.'

Sigh.

The iPhone drops tomorrow. I'll never have one.

Not that I need one, but I'm a tech junkie. If it's cool, new, and electronic, I want one.

Well, actually, I want 2, and I want them yesterday.

Ok, that's my Thursday post.

Time to watch the re-broadcast of Paris Hilton's interview with Larry King.

Heh, I could use a good laugh.

Huevos sin blancos,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I hate Paris Hilton.
I want an iPhone, too. And, I shall never have one, either. Sigh.

The Simpson's movie... eh, I can take it or leave it.
I do know, that Springfield, MO is working to get it premiered here. :)

Yep. That's all I got.