Saturday, February 14, 2009

Everyone wants a log....

What rolls down stairs,
Alone or in pairs?

Rolls over your neighbor's dog.

What great for a snack

It fits on your back

It's log, log, log.


Did any of you ever watch Ren and Stimpy? Well, if you didn't you sure missed out. I watched a couple of my very favorite episodes today, including Untamed World, and Firehouse Dogs.

This stuff was classic. I've got the 1st and 2nd seasons on DVD, and I think those were the funniest ones anyhow. The animation is pretty effin rad too.

Reliving all the old fun with my favorite Chihuahua and cat has inspired me, so I'm going to have a

.......drumroll please........


Giveaway!!!!

See, if there are any Ren and Stimpy fans out there, I've got this funny, funky little gift for you to fight over.

Just tell me (either in comments or at kvenya at gmail dot com) why you are the one that should get it.

Pretty easy, huh?

Oh, and look for a post soon on making beef jerky.

Buenos con queso,

T.

What I want, Part 14: An inexhaustible supply of sunflower seeds and Mountain Dew

ps happy vd to all of you that celebrate it

1 comment:

Whiskeymarie said...

Sorry, I'm too busy clinging tenaciously to Powdered Toast Man's buttocks to think about anything else right now.