Saturday, February 07, 2009

Listen, do you want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell?

Actually, I don't have any secrets to share today.

Not that I'd actually share any real secrets here, cause....well, then they wouldn't be secrets. I pride myself on being able to keep a secret. Much like chain letters and txt forwards, I'm where secrets come to die.

In fact, some of the secrets in my 'possession' have lost much of thier meaning, as those that shared them with me are no longer with us.

I'm still not going to tell them to you, though, as they're still secrets, even if the person that they're about can't be hurt by my sharing them.

That's one of the rules: You don't share someone else's secrets. You just don't.

Now, for something completely different:

The weather's been crappy for the last couple days (duh) my days off always have crappy weather. In fact, it's snowing as I type this. Guess I won't be going to the beach today.

Or anywhere for that matter. I tend not to go out in the snow unless it's absolutely necessary.

It's also my sis's bday, and while I'll wish her a Happy Bday here (happy bday sis) she doesn't really read here, so she won't see it.

Oh well.

Update: I added some pix of Michael's pottery to my flickr page. Please go check them out. If you want a truly awesome experience, click all views, and view original size....



Buenos con queso,

T.

What I want, Part 7: My very own island. Some of their prices seem very reasonable.....

5 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Closer (ooo wah ooo), let me whisper in your ear...

T.J. said...

That's my girl.

T.

HoosierHerm said...

Hi, Happy Saturday!
We got up into the high 50's here today!!, with actual sunshine too, What a change, it really helped my mood.
1.Went to Flickr and checked out Micheal's pottery work ! Pretty cool, in both large and small sizes.
2. I get this newsletter from these folks: http://www.privateislandsmag.com, and it's pretty cool too, I enjoy it most when the weather is shitty, and I wanna be anywhere but Hooterville !
3.Go watch the "Fart Face" video on my Blog,..down at the bottom. Even if you saw it on SNL, it's a classic, as is the "Cowbell" one I posted above it !

2.kidsnme said...

Michael is pretty good!!! Might ask and offer payment for few pieces for new house after move. Yeah you are very good at keeping secrets. That is what proves someone is a true friend. Their ability to keep your shit to themselves.

T.J. said...

2k: I'm sure we can work something out.

Herm: I've been there, but wasn't watching much video, as my inet was sucking...but it's better now.

T.