Monday, February 02, 2009

You want to see something really scary?

So, Arizona 'missed it by that much.'

Now, don't you get smart with me.

It really bothers me that Spitsburg manged to win another Superbowl. I had to work during the 1st half of the game, but we did have it on at work, so that was cool.

From what I could tell, the 2nd half was better anyhow, and the timing worked out just perfect. Between leaving work, and going back to the store to get beer, I managed to totally miss what I can only imagine was a totally lame halftime show by Bruce Springsteen.

Now, all you bruce fans need to just back up a bit.

No offense, I just don't like him.

At all.

He's not the boss of me.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

What I want part 2: A really cool tour bus. Oh, and a full time driver.

ps who can cite the title? t.

5 comments:

Kelwhy said...

Well crap - I'm so far out of it... I'm sorry, so i just read back about 2 weeks, cuz that's how much i've missed!

ANYWAY! I got my coins/change - woohoo! and will do a post about that soon and share how i've decided to share mine - these are so cool, i almost want to just keep them all to myself! ;) damn.

sorry i've been away, i will try to do better! ;)
love the tour bus and the driver idea - can you sign me up too!?

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Twilight Zone!!! THE MOVIE!!!

Um, also, I don't like "the boss", either. I just find his constipated-meets-overly-angst-ridden sound irritating.

T.J. said...

Kelwhy: You're welcome on my bus anytime.

PSP: Got it in one...I'm so proud of you. And, I know, right? Where did that nickname even come from?

T.

HoosierHerm said...

T, I didn't get the first line's reference right off, but Don Adams sent me the next two lines telepathically ! LoL, then I heard Vic Morrow moan in the background, and got the first line's inference !

I'm not as averse to "The Boss" as the rest of you, though I've always thought he's a bit of a poser for trying to associate himself with us Vietnam Vet's, when he was at home being a "Jody", while we were over there gettin' shot at by angry little yellow folk.

For the uninitiated amongst you,"Jody was the generic name for one of the bastards who were home screwin' our wives and girlfriends while we were overseas. As in: Sailor 1 says,"I haven't heard from Mary Lou in weeks, I wonder what's up back home?", Sailor #2," Ah, don't worry 'bout it, Jody's takin' good care of her"

Don't you feel enlightened ?

Glad to see everyone is enjoying their "Wampum" as much as I did. I too have all that was sent me,...I'm really conflicted about which to share !!

T.J. said...

Herm: Well, you got smart, so you get kudos too.

99 of them.

As soon as I have more 'change' I'm sending stuff out. Not sure how long until then tho.

T.