Monday, February 23, 2009

Thought is the sculptor who can create the person you want to be

I'm on my way to feeling better, but I'm still not quite up to snuff.

Today at work, I had not one, but two field trips.

One was kinda boring, and involved me going to the Post Office and sending out a couple packages.

The other, much more fun one led me to the gun range yet again.

This time, I had to check the feeding/action on a .243 deer rifle. The guy returned it, saying that it wasn't working. I think s/he's got to be a bit of a dumbass, as I had absolutely no problems with the gun.

I like getting paid to go shoot guns.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

What I want, Part 23: A secret underground lair

1 comment:

HoosierHerm said...

Glad to see you are "on-the-mend".
I've got a question for you, but first my comment du jour:Your Underground Lair idea is a good one, but I laughed my ass off at the example you chose !! Too Funny, looked like one of my Junior High fantasy concepts ! LoL||
O.K. Here's my question; If you had over 500 images of Prez. Lincoln, what would you do with them??
Including documents, sculptures,paintings and illustrations, that's how many I have Now!
The Bitch is, the aren't labeled or tagged!